Game Play jitters in v2.79 OSX Sierra

Hi

I apologise if this is not the correct place to post this. I am having trouble with my playback jittering in camera view.
    Here is a clip showing what happens. It seems the entire area outside of the camera is causing the issue. If I hit P this happens, and if I hit the Start button, the button also jitters. Sometimes the whole properties panel also jitters.

I've tested v2.79 on OSX 10.12.6(Sierra) and 10.11.6 (El Capitan) and both have this problem. I've also tested v2.74 on both and the problem remains on 10.12.6 but disappears on 10.11.6.

Is this a known bug or something I should report?
    Last edited by rextherunt; 12-Oct-17 at 15:30.
    MacBook Pro 11,4
    2,2 GHz intel Core i7 | 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 | Intel iris Pro 1536 MB | OS 10.12.6 (Sierra)

I've read there are a lot of issues with video on your particular macbook....but I am not really certain since I never, ever have used a mac.

Maybe someone with more knowledge could help, I am just going off articles that I have read....and intel graphics have been known amongst gamers to not be used in general.
    "The crows seem to be calling my name." Thought Kaw.
    Myrlea, "The Shepherd's Quest" formerly "Valiant" [project]

Originally Posted by JustinBarrett View Post
    I've read there are a lot of issues with video on your particular macbook....but I am not really certain since I never, ever have used a mac.

Maybe someone with more knowledge could help, I am just going off articles that I have read....and intel graphics have been known amongst gamers to not be used in general.
    Thanks, that's not very encouraging
    I meant to mention that the second OS I tested was on a much older iMac, but also Intel based.
    On the positive side, the jittering is not visible with the stand-alone player, because one never sees outside of the camera's view.
    MacBook Pro 11,4
    2,2 GHz intel Core i7 | 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 | Intel iris Pro 1536 MB | OS 10.12.6 (Sierra)

I would not take my word for absolute truth, it is as I said, ...these are things I have read.
    "The crows seem to be calling my name." Thought Kaw.
    Myrlea, "The Shepherd's Quest" formerly "Valiant" [project]

my osx version 10.9.5 also has this problem, but you can turn on this option solving your problem???? 2017-10-12 15.35.48.png, remember restart blender.

Originally Posted by smklxm View Post
    my osx version 10.9.5 also has this problem, but you can turn on this option solving your problem, remember restart blender.
    Oh wow, that's brilliant!
    Solved, thank you so much.
    MacBook Pro 11,4

Is there a way I can add [SOLVED] to the subject, or is that an admin thing?
    MacBook Pro 11,4

Originally Posted by rextherunt View Post
    Is there a way I can add [SOLVED] to the subject, or is that an admin thing?
    edit your first post -> advanced->set prefix to solved
    '- It's not working' then check your console like: this
    Did you know that you can make a complete game with the .blends that i share?

Originally Posted by Cotaks View Post
    edit your first post -> advanced->set prefix to solved
    Thanks!
    MacBook Pro 11,4