Bike (Inspired by Tron)

Would love to know what you guys think of this… It is the first model I ever share in public. It is a bike inspired by Tron bikes, but with a fuel engine.

Thank you.

It looks really good, are you planning on doing any further modelling on it? It looks like you could add a bunch of mechanical details to the undercarriage if you wanted to.

The main suggestion I would make is to use a basic human rig to test the proportions. I’m sure you’d be able to find one on Blendswap or if not I’ve got one I can share. From eyeballing it, it looks like there might not be enough room at the back for the legs to fit comfortably, and you might want to add some form of foot rests.

Great at work though, keep it up!

Great work, it looks really cool!

How much more are you planning on doing with the modelling? It looks like you’d be able to add some mechanical details to the undercarriage if you wished.

Only suggestion I can see if that you might want to use a basic human rig to test the proportions (I’m sure you’d be able to find one on Blendswap) as from eyeballing it the back-end looks like it might not be long enough for the legs to comfortably fit.

Good work though, keep it up!

Thank you very much, gallifrey. There is still some work to do on the modelling… I will add an engine inside the undercarriage and partially expose it… I am also planning on adding exhausts on both sides… and finally I will add the foot rest…

I tried the proportions a couple of times and it seemed to fit, but I need to try one more time when I finish working on the foot rest.

I will update the thread when I have something new.