Click image for larger version. 

Name:	soon124.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	510582

She gets prettier every day!

Keep up the good work.

Cheers, Clock.
    K.I.S.S - a good maxim I think, and Granddads know best!
    "You are completely bonkers." - @Gumboots
    Youtube Channel Website Still rebuilding this, but it is started at last

hello Clockmender and thx working hard in the "gym" now after new year

here is the latest one,went back to an old light setup, not sure tho, but will tweak alot

Name:	soon133.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	510630

here is some more renders, not sure hos good the color post is but i think its ok sin e im doing it via my ipad connected with a vpn to my big computer

Name:	soon150.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	510716Click image for larger version. 

Name:	soon148.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	510717

could use some feedback here, my thoughts is that its still the eyebrowns that Ill will go on more, its getting closer to that texture solving thing ,but i dont want that

and im gonna do some more refinements on the front of the nose. other then that im pretty happy

Name:	soon156.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	510919

She's beautiful. Stunning work!

What you could add is the film of water which connects the eye to the eye lids. That would make the eye area complete.

hello thorst , and thx yes u are right, hmm u got any good suggestion on how to add it. ? cheers

I am far less experienced in Blender than you are. I would try to add kind of a fillet between the upper faces of the lower lid and the eye, and the same for the upper lid. For the material, I guess that refraction and glossyness are the key properties, so a the glass material with a proper IOR should be fine. But I am sure that there are more elaborate ways to do this.

well to be honest, it depends on how the light hits the eyes ive noticed, look here, here u dont see any of that watery gloss.

i already have 0 gloss on the lids ,so its all about how it hits them eyes, and well its not always visable
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5731848-front-view-close-up-portrait-of-a-beauty-asian-female-face-Stock-Photo.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	110.0 KB 
ID:	511022  

Name:	9b4810a53d6c23c3fc860135fbac321d--noroc-le-monde.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	511023  

Attached Images Attached Images  

Originally Posted by rybergs View Post
    hello thorst , and thx yes u are right, hmm u got any good suggestion on how to add it. ? cheers

Select a section near where the water line will be. SHIFT D, P seperate by selection, ALT C, convert to curve, fill in curve to be full, adjust bevel depth and resolution to achieve desired thickness and smoothness. Use proportional editing (smooth) to set back into eye.

There is also a curve Add-On, bevel taper curve that can be used to taper if needed.

Name:	untitled1 (FILEminimizer).jpg 
Size:	175.8 KB 
ID:	511026

Name:	untitled (FILEminimizer).jpg 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	511027

Certainly worth the extra effort you have put in. Really nice.

thanks speed, and thanks alot SamusDrake, ye will probly call it done by friday, but im torn , bcs I have the whole body ,but if im to do cloths and all that it will take alot longer, and well can always finish that of later.. cheers

I think that most recent render is really looking good, and the eyebrows look much better. Maybe cheat a little and see how they look if you use a few less particle hairs and just add a hint of eyebrow shading and a few hairs directly on the texture map.

The only other thing that really hit me, was the eyes and specifically the inner corner (tear duct) just seems to be both pointing/angled down too much and the general placement compared to the far corner just generally seems to be down too low. While the inner corner is usually lower then the outer corner, your render just seems to have that difference a bit too much.

okay guys so here is one without hair to see the whole model ( not becouse im to lazy to wait an hour for the hair render... )

I have also pushed the inner corner of the eyes up a little, thicken and grommed the eyebrowns abit, think im happy there.
    I have pushed in the jawl a little bit, think it looks nice, AND I have added another layer of skin noise in my skin to prevent to much solid colors.. cheers

Name:	soon187.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	114.4 KB 
ID:	511300

Ooooh it's getting better and better! Love the look already! :O

Thanks DreamMaster ! ye its getting to that time where im not sure what to improve, but then agien i said the same thing last week and done alot since then .. dont wanna posted it as a finished render and then feel that i could have done so much more.. want to it be "perfect" ..

Originally Posted by rybergs View Post
    dont wanna posted it as a finished render and then feel that i could have done so much more..
    Remember, art is never finished.... its just abandoned :lol

i dont know if it can help you, but you can work color, i have correct the color and i ahve get result like that look more realist, maybe you can try put less red color.

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  60.4 KB

Otherwise good render and modeling good job!

Awesome!
    I agree with previous comment, less red would be more realistic in my taste.
    I like the hair!

hello and thx guys this is a done project now, u can see the finished one in the finished thread would love to hear what u think cheers and thx for tour help

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678