Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    somebody:
    - Ton, what do you say about the new game engine?
    Ton:
    - and who are you?

somebody:
    - I'm someone!
    Ton:
    - show your work in the game engine

somebody:
    - I have something - nothing!
    Ton:
    - new in the game engine - nothing!

@Nick Manchul, I can only repeat myself: Holy shit! What the hell are you talking about?

Originally Posted by Dantus View Post
    @Nick Manchul, I can only repeat myself: Holy shit! What the hell are you talking about?
    - there is a whole science - psychology, there is a whole teaching - transsurfing reality (but I do not like it because of lies, harm), there is a whole specialty - extinguish of destructive pendulums, there is a whole system of suggestion, is on visualization (mental) - in short, there is people who know how to control weak people, as well as hypnosis. Is this something new for you? For me personally, no.
    Now if you know this a little, you will understand what spiritual closeness is, breaking people, and ... where forces can go.
    At least, you do not reject the concept of hypnosis? But under hypnosis, you can inspire people a lot ... visually. This is how psychotherapists work. And if bad guys hire bad psychotherapists???
    To break you (the psyche), your life needs to be changed step by step... so that it would be easier to work - it is necessary, if possible, to unify everything and concentrate as much as possible on the ultimate goal.
    I did not write anything new - it's a simple psychology.

...and yet you will continue a little in the wrong tone.

Its maybe the first time that I fully agree with @Dantus: wtf.
    edit: ok now that I reread the thing I kiiiiinda get what you mean but in the context its a bit far fetched...

Do you expect to break Ton's mind and making him work on the BGE again ? lol

Anyway as people mentionned, software does not write itself, and until an eventual dev gets to a state where its functionnal we got time to think about it... And also see how UPBGE evolves in the mean time.
    Last edited by WKnight02; 18-Nov-17 at 19:20.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011