beginning of anime on children and pre-teens

au debut de l » animée sur les enfants et préadolescents
Bonjour tout le monde,
observations VOICI un Début de travail, je vous laisse regarder et émettre Vos, merci,
à bientôt

Bonjour tout le monde,
VOICI un Début de travail, je vous Laisser regarder et faire vos observations, merci,
à bientôt

There’s no sound in the video. Also the lighting needs work, the specular needs to be toned down, and the texture overall needs work.

Overall, it looks like that you placed a couple of scenes together that didn’t really make sense.

bonjour zeroshadows,
et merci pour this feedback,
en effet,
1- ceci est un extrait de plusieurs scenes, il n’y a pas de lien entre les séquences,
2- je n’ai pas encore la bande son,
mais, merci encore pour toutes ces remarques sur la lumière et la texture
à bientôt

hello zeroshadows, and thanks for this feedback,
indeed,
1- this is an excerpt from several scenes, there is no link between the sequences,
2- I do not have the soundtrack yet,
but, thanks again for all these remarks on light and texture
see you soon

bonjour XeroShadow,
et merci pour this feedback,
en effet,
1- ceci est un extrait de plusieurs scenes, il n’y a pas de lien entre les séquences,
2- je n’ai pas encore la bande son,
mais, merci encore pour toutes ces remarques sur la lumière et la texture
à bientôt

hello XeroShadow, and thanks for this feedback,
indeed,
1- this is an excerpt from several scenes, there is no link between the sequences,
2- I do not have the soundtrack yet,
but, thanks again for all these remarks on light and texture
see you soon

So if there’s no actual link between them, I would think that it would be better off as abstract animation. You have to realize that the viewer will lose interest if there’s no connection in between. Another thing I realized that it looks like a Van Gough style painting. Was this the result you were looking for?

Bonjour XeroShadow,
j’ai repensé à votre réponse,
j’aurais dû placer cet extrait dans la rubrique “travaux en cours”, ce serait plus approprié,
parce que je n’ai pas encore ajouté la bande sonore, et les séquences ne sont pas ajustées,
ensuite,
le coté “Van Gough” est volontaire, vous parlez des paysages, je suppose ?
je souhaite obtenir des peintures attrayantes, bon, ce n’est jamais gagné d’avance …
cependant,
la restitution via “VIMEO” n’est pas suffisante (problème de débit),
j’invite l’observateur à charger la vidéo dans son format original (54 Mo), et la visualiser, l’effet est meilleur,
encore merci pour ces conseils,
je vais essayer de préparer un nouvel extrait, plus cohérent, et avec une musique (je n’ai pas encore produit l’audio parlée),
ensuite, pour les séquences, je peux chercher un assemblage mieux soudé, mon travail est seulement à son début,
alors, à bientôt,

Hello XeroShadow,
I thought back to your answer,
I should have put this extract in the “work in progress” section, it would be more appropriate,
because I have not added the soundtrack yet, and the sequences are not adjusted,
then,
the side “Van Gough” is voluntary, you talk about landscapes, I suppose ?
I want to get attractive paintings, well, it’s never won in advance …
however,
the restitution via “VIMEO” is not sufficient (problem of flow),
I invite the observer to upload the video in its original format (54 MB), and view it, the effect is better,
thanks again for these tips,
I will try to prepare a new extract, more coherent, and with a music (I have not yet produced spoken audio),
then, for the sequences, I can look for a better welded assembly, my work is only at its beginning,
so see you soon,