Dragon Knight tutorial Character

Hi All,

Here are some artworks and video I’ve done to produce and publish my latest course.
It has been such a long process to make this character nice and try to edit a nice product.

Hope you’ll like it.

Here is the release video :

Here is the teaser trailer video available a few week before :

Here are some interesting renders I hope :slight_smile:

you can get the course here :
BlenderMarket - Gumroad - CubeBrush

1 Like

Looks good! Will have to try that when I have the money.

Already bookmark it on blender market… come 2018 (guess what: money! :stuck_out_tongue: ) It will be my wake up call to start learning uv painting, charater modelling, reto.
Looks so dope man. I was wainting for a course that looks interesting enough to spend money on.

Hi Guies, thanks for your kind words! @kirloi @XeroShadow

I’ve started working on some rigging studies.
Here is a pose done without any shapekeys.

This looks amazing! Very professional! nice butt.

I’m currently recording the rigging course. And I’ve just achieved that before going to bed.
It is 100% bone based without any corrective shapekeys. A special something something I’m preparing :wink:

Are you using corrective bones? Or is it a basic rig with well-applied vertex weights?

@Ovnuniarchos
On this picture there wasn’t any corrective shapekey.

It was 100% bone deformation.
I’ve just finished to set corrective shapekey and will post a short demo.

Here is the stress video for the deformation rig.
Not that bad, I think most pose are achieved with enough believability and smoothness

nice work very impressive

I’ve been working on characters rigging and animation for a year on a soon incoming game . I will definitively add this tentacle rig I’ve just finished to my incoming rigging course.

Never saw this mention!!
Just to say that in fact I couldn’t wait for 2018 and I bought your course still in 2017.
Only had time to watch the first steps but already learned a lot ( I think :stuck_out_tongue: ):
WIP

Still haven’t the time to watch it and do it, because of work and mainly life :stuck_out_tongue: but come august I will give it a go.

P.S. For anybody watching this, your money is more than well spent in this course!

1 Like