Spaceship needs texture / animation for short film

Hello -

I have a blender model of a spaceship. I believe that, functionally, it is complete.

It needs additional texturing, and then lighting and animation for an approximately 20 - 30 second scene where we pull out of a portal mid-ship, let the POV swing towards the back of the ship, and then watch the ship drift into the distance.

Please DO NOT TAKE THIS JOB IF YOU CAN NOT COMPLETE THE WORK IN A TIMELY MANNER.

This will be used in a teaser trailer for a full length movie. Your work must be near-Hollywood quality. This can not / will not look like a model from a video game.

You will be rendering the final scene (or we can talk about using a render farm). Final scene will be 1920x1080 @ 24fps.

Please ask questions, submit work, submit an estimate and a timeline.

Along with the blender file, I have an 86 meg MP4 version with lighting and animation (which is close… but not quite).

I look forward to working with you!

– Mark

link to image -> https://imgur.com/1v27AcQ

Sent you a PM :slight_smile:

Your image isn’t working…

Updated link to image in original post. Sorry about that!

The whole message apears to be gone… yet replies remain…

Hello,

I am Anna, from Red Apple Technologies. I already saw your requirement and interested to work with you. Actually, we have a professional artist. So, can you please share your e-mail id and Skype id? If you share your contact details then I will talk with you. So, please reply me as soon as possible.

I will wait for your kind reply.

Best Regards,
Anna