Okay, this may be my personal opinion, but I think that if the weight was that heavy, it would take longer than 3 seconds to pick it up.
    Project 7722486 27677 Super Sentai/Power Rangers Inspired Animated Series

Yeah, what XeroShadow said - a bit more time getting the weight up. Similar to your kicking animation, you could afford to extend the animation a bit to show the follow-through of the action too. After getting that weight up, there would probably be a bit of settling back. Keep at it though, it's a good start. I'm having fun myself going over fundamentals at the moment.
    My animated music video for the Marphoi Project: King of Majesty
    Bullet-based physics marble machine animation: Sisyphus Engine No.1
    My latest showreel

Not sure what to add but I've taken a look through your other animations and it looks as if you're improving. The movements aren't as stiff. Definitely agree with XeroShadow.

Yeah. I'd agree about the perceived weight. If you stretch out the last part of the sequence just a little, it should reinforce the idea that it's something heavy. Assuming that's what you're going for.

One thing I've noticed myself, is the importance of momentum. It's rare to see a motion switch direction or come to a halt precisely. It looks better if there's a little "overshoot", and then correction. After you've blocked in the animation, it's the nuances that give it some realism, or character.

guys thank you all for the answers i will try to improve my skills in the future!