Hiring for a Contract Position (to eventually move into a Part-Time or Full-Time)

Hello all,

Hope you’re doing well!

My name is Zach Rodgers and I’m a freelance VFX artist. Using Blender and After Effects as my primary software package (a little Houdini and Maya as well), I’ve been working full-time creating VFX and Motion Graphics in the U.S. for the past 3 years.

As my business is growing and I’m starting to receive more work than I can handle alone, I’m looking to hire my first employee.

Your job would entail some or all of the following:

1. Creating stylistic/realistic 3D shots in Blender completely from scratch. These shots would be used as B-Roll elements within explanatory videos.
  2. Creating text animations within After Effects.
  3. Creating motion graphic elements within Blender and/or After Effects.

At the moment, I’m looking for someone to work on a contract basis (10-20 hours per week), who can then hopefully move into a part-time or full-time position later down the road.
The ideal candidate will also be someone who is fun to work with, manages their time well, and gets projects done on time.

Requirements for this job are:

1. At least a high-school degree
  2. Speaks English fluently
  3. Legally authorized to work in the U.S.

If you believe you are the right fit for this job, please send me your portfolio, website, or demo reel.

You can find the official hire request on Indeed.com, and it is there that you can apply for this job:

https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=motion+graphics+3d+animation+artist&jk=914b8a1ddc1a1485&_ga=2.180835239.1214980896.1510871131-1975483726.1510170403&_gac=1.58747615.1510170403.Cj0KCQiA84rQBRDCARIsAPO8RFxoFJwYOkEzZKaUR9ouWdG-3UGzGGZldBUVwvv9UToi18NsG2wfagEaAt1gEALw_wcB

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Zach

Howdy!
I’ve sent you a PM,
Thank you for the opportunity!

Cheers.

I sent a application! I hope that we can work together

Hi,

I have a small team of VFX Artist we take all kind of projects whether it short-term or long-term, I am sharing some of our artwork please check and if you like them share your contact details for further communication. We are based in India so our price is reasonable.