My New Game The Kickboxer

here is my new Game thanks to all my Mastershttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuEty7QGcrQ

sry for double post this Thread

This Game is really really interesting !!!
Woooooooowwwww for a Blender Game its guud though elements could be improved alot especially on the Animation sequences this game contains nice Mechanics i like alot nice bro !!!

Keep up the Great Work bro. This is truly a AAA game made on BGE.

Fred/K.S

Thank you Fred wish u and the others here to make good Games and they are many startet or finished good Games made with Blender BGE , i think BGE have the Power to do more and i will try to look at UPBGE soon and most in my Game i use Logic Bricks most is so Powerfull and fast and start quick i never saw and see that in another Game Engine Again .

1 Like

It reminds me one of the matrix games that i’ve play when i was younger :smiley: Mechanics looks cool and You made really good video to promote it. Good Job, worth to try :slight_smile:

thanks i will give my best but this kind of Games are not common today anymore i will try make more games even i didnt start to try to sell it on steam maybe isnt worth or yes i sometimes confused , anyway thanks all again for the feedback and for support