Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally Posted by Bananaboy 3D View Post
    I like those materials. Especially those pillows and blankets. They look so soft and realistic. Excellent work in my opinion.
    thank you very much

Originally Posted by bingoditko View Post
    These are just gorgeous. How did you create the rug? It's kind of blowing my mind. I have yet to render within Blender, so I'm curious how difficult that was to render. Is it a texture or modeled? And please forgive me if that's obvious to seasoned users.
    Hello friend, it is a particle configuration, I used it from Andrew price, I only changed some data, for example the thickness of the threads
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	960.1 KB 
ID:	506895
    Last edited by CristianTM; 30-Nov-17 at 15:20.

Originally Posted by dfelinto View Post
    White walls, white ceiling, white furniture (some of them), white doors ... this is a lighting nightmare. Top notch result, thanks for sharing it.

If you have the time I would love to hear about any issues you had during lighting, hoe much post-processing it was required, if you rendered in HDR and fixed exposure later, ...

Hello, thank you very much, now the Denoising has helped too much, I have shared the details of lighting, then I made post production correcting colors, exposure, whites, blacks, etc.

in terms of lighting it's simple, just an HDR and I've also helped myself a bit with ambient occlusion.

Originally Posted by YAFU View Post
    It looks excellent! Well done!
    Personally I like the warm tone of the second batch of images. Everything looks very pure, I'm not sure if it would look so pure even it been new. If you have time and desire to play, I would like to see a version with, let see.... about 5 or 10 years old in the room, with some stains and wear in textures.

Congratulations for the feature row!
    Thank you very much, yes, it's new, for that reason the design is so pure. Of course, I can add it later and show the result.

Thank you very much Cristian! You did an excellent job[FONT=arial, sans-serif][COLOR=#0970ac].[/COLOR][/FONT]

Nice renders, very beautiful! Can I ask you a question as a beginner in blender? How do you configure your render (if you use cycles)? Cause I always get noise and fireflies in my renders... It's so sad to never get a good imagem

Awesome work, man... Is there any chance that you could share a file with just the lighting?
    Muy duro usted, parcero!!!

the rug...wow.. simply perfect, and the light is really natural, great job.
    The last one probably a little overexposed (if I have to criticize something)

sorry my english

Very nice set of lighting. Did you postpro a lot?

Originally Posted by MatViz View Post
    Thank you very much Cristian! You did an excellent job[FONT=arial, sans-serif][COLOR=#0970ac].[/COLOR][/FONT]
    Thank you so much

Originally Posted by rafaelluizeu View Post
    Nice renders, very beautiful! Can I ask you a question as a beginner in blender? How do you configure your render (if you use cycles)? Cause I always get noise and fireflies in my renders... It's so sad to never get a good imagem
    Thanks, of course, I have previously published the images of the file configuration

Originally Posted by putr corps View Post
    the rug...wow.. simply perfect, and the light is really natural, great job.
    The last one probably a little overexposed (if I have to criticize something)

sorry my english
    Thank you so much, I'll keep it in mind.

Originally Posted by Fallirini View Post
    Very nice set of lighting. Did you postpro a lot?
    thanks, not really, it was very basic, I always do the scene as best as possible and do a very basic post production

Originally Posted by johncardozo View Post
    Awesome work, man... Is there any chance that you could share a file with just the lighting?
    Muy duro usted, parcero!!!
    Hello thank you very much. be attentive, I'll upload it soon, I'm organizing the scene.

gracias parcero!

Oh I saw, thank you. I'll try to apply them on my scenes.

Hi Cristian. I like your result a lot. Really great work.

I can not believe you have used only 1600 Samples for the final render, and for an interior scene like this one. Especially with a fur carpet that scatters the light a lot and should result in more noise. How did you rid of the render noise?

Are you using portals too or just an HDR image without any additional lights? Do the windows have a glass material or are empty holes?

Sorry for my many questions but I try to render an interior too and need 7500 samples, but still see a lot of noise. The denoiser helps, but there are still a lot of photon artefacts visible at the walls.

Do you like to share some tips with us?

Best wishes from germany
    Chris
    Last edited by Taros; 07-Dec-17 at 15:43.

Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    Hi Cristian. I like your result a lot. Really great work.

I can not believe you have used only 1600 Samples for the final render, and for an interior scene like this one. Especially with a fur carpet that scatters the light a lot and should result in more noise. How did you rid of the render noise?

Are you using portals too or just an HDR image without any additional lights? Do the windows have a glass material or are empty holes?

Sorry for my many questions but I try to render an interior too and need 7500 samples, but still see a lot of noise. The denoiser helps, but there are still a lot of photon artefacts visible at the walls.

Do you like to share some tips with us?

Best wishes from germany
    Chris
    Hello Chris, thank you very much.

That's right, it was only 1600 samples, I attached 2 settings that eliminate noise greatly.

this time I did not use portals, it's just an HDR, in the renders of the room I used IES lamps, the windows have material.

I hope this helps your renders.

Greetings from Colombia.

Name:  1.png
Views: 71
Size:  17.2 KBName:  2.png
Views: 73
Size:  13.8 KB
    Last edited by CristianTM; 08-Dec-17 at 17:29.

Hi Cristian. Thank you for sharing your data with us.
    Interesting. In my tests Direct light never produces much noise. So I a wonder you clamped it.
    Actualy I do not like to clamp the indirect light below the value of 4 because of loosing too mutch light energy.
    Interesting too, that you are using a big denoise radius.

I give your settigs a try.

Thank you
    Chris
    Last edited by Taros; 10-Dec-17 at 08:39.

Wow, very realistic. Well done!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12