Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hmm... I it's a little bit of both but moreso a port, because at some point I relied less on the literature and more on the code to help me finish. Well, I'll keep the license, because I wouldn't want anyone making money off the node group I intended to be free. And if anyone else notices any mistakes or possible avenues for speed improvements, definitely say something!
    Come see my sketchbook! Click.

I found a small error I made with reimplementing the space helmet material: the roughness now defaults to 0.5, whereas it should be 0.

Whoops, thanks for telling me! It should be updated now.

Originally Posted by JettG_G View Post
    Well I made the error

Thanks!

Congrats prutser , Your job is amazing! Downloaded now.
    At soon...
    Words are Images that loosed Light!
    Linux Mint 18.2 Saunya - Bi-Quad Intel 2.66Ghz x64Bytes - Nvidia OpenGL GT 630 4Go-vram

I downloaded a fresh copy from your dropbox link, but could it be that it still seems to have the roughness at 0.5 for the space helmet material?

Oh wait, I see what you mean. I originally thought you meant that the node group itself defaulted to .5 (which it did and shouldn't have for the most correct results). Updated!

Oh wait, I see what you mean. I originally thought you meant that the node group itself defaulted to .5 (which it did and shouldn't have for the most correct results). Updated!
    Right, that actually also makes sense! Thanks for that. Then a (last?) thingy: while fixing it seems that the glossy shader in the space helmet material inadvertently got bypassed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12