Advanced Human Baby AI Simulation in UPBGE !!

I’m creating an advanced human baby AI simulation in UPBGE !! I started about 6 months ago. I’m working on having it learn to crawl now, and more advanced ideas.

What does everyone think? Any suggestions?

Also, if anyone is willing to donate to the project, that would be incredible. Please email me at [email protected] saying that you want to donate. My life job is this project, for the rest of my life. I want to create AGI and stop humans/animals from dying/suffering. Every penny would go towards creating AGI. I’m 22. I do nothing else all day and want nothing else, I work 24/7 on a knowledgebase and AI. I really have no life - I’ve stopped listening to any music months ago, playing video games had mostly ceased years ago but now I won’t play anymore, watching TV had ceased years ago, I have no outside friends, all I have is 1 mission for the rest of my life. I started my knowledgebase about 4 years ago when I was 18.

You know that AGI is not about good graphics ?

But what you’ve done looks… good I guess. I mean its weird, but well done :slight_smile:

Anyway, you have a baby, cool.
What about the actual AI, where are you at ? Do you have any code sketch already ? Any idea about tools to use ?

Also, what are the kind of experiments would you want to practice on your simulation instead of on a real being ? You can’t use drugs or whatnot, because you didn’t model each baby’s cells and chemical reactions.

So what is the idea ?

I have a lot of AI discoveries and knowledge. I’m paying a programmer to code the AI into the baby. So far we have it moving. Now we are working on having it learn to crawl. Then other things after that, it could be anything, from language, to food.

Of course, there is no cells, or atoms, but it is realistic enough to become human intelligence~~ And, that is the goal. To have it become really smart, and change the world.

I hear creepy town is looking for a new mayor.

Do you mind being more specific as to what “discoveries” and “knowledge” you mean ?
Also do you know what the paid programmer is doing, I mean which technology he is using ?
I’m curious.

Also, humans are somewhat intelligent, yet not everybody change the world drastically. In this sense every car manufactured change the world as well by allowing people to move around using it, so its quite a vague goal IMO.

Just trying to understand things.

Discoveries and knowledge as in, well, um…to do with AI…how to create it…how we work… :slight_smile:

I know what the programmer is doing, yes.

You may think creating a human likely won’t change much, but you have to dig on the internet, and you can easily see why. This AI human would be digital, perfect, can copy paste itself, work together, run at fast speeds online, actually run/fly fast in the world too, talk wirelessly, be more intelligent than humans, better knowledge, more memory, thousands of new sensors/actors, and so much more. It’s the next revolution. Seeing these capabilities, life will be way more fun then the most elite life anyone could experience today of video games and love. And I already want to be in a heaven! Having many different houses/palaces already makes me excited!

Would you mind giving us details ?
I am interested in the technicalities, and I think it would be good for you too to speak about it.
Do you have any article/design that could serve as a reference ?
If you know what your developer does, can you explain us in more details ?

I would find it really interesting, and I think it would benefit you aswell.

No, I don’t want to release the details.

Good luck.

How can AI end Human/animal suffering/death?

1 Like

You may think creating a human likely won’t change much, but you have to dig on the internet, and you can easily see why. This AI human would be digital, perfect, can copy paste itself, work together, run at fast speeds online, actually run/fly fast in the world too, talk wirelessly, be more intelligent than humans, better knowledge, more memory, thousands of new sensors/actors, and so much more. It’s the next revolution. Seeing these capabilities, life will be way more fun then the most elite life anyone could experience today of video games and love. And I already want to be in a heaven! Having many different houses/palaces already makes me excited!

Its very genius of you to have created such !!! An AI that learns and grows in a Game Engine !!!
Well how far have you actually considered actual AI with response to player and also decision making in an actual game the graphics look freaken amazing nice its not 100% but its above 50% i would say !!!

Fred/K.S

Once again All the best bro and don’t mess up this is your opportunity to shine towards BF !!!

Fred/K.S

Well I’m not creating a game, but the AI baby will interact with us in the end. I may try to incorporate language I/O into it next.

I would hope BF could see this. I thought I’d post this thread so you guys can see BGE/UPBGE has huge potential/importance. I can keep everyone updated on new milestones with the project.

try your hand at machine learning.Learn all you can about it. the internet has a lot of information.

what about this -> randomly ‘think’ in creating logic for diff states using BPY using neural net based on goal levels?

test the states running the ge and tune using a neural net?

as goals are met the levels are dropped and the behavior is adjusted

‘weighted hierarchy of needs’

Those are interesting ideas.

Hierarchy, behavior states, goal levels, tweaking.

So the baby is a girl bot?

Yes it is a living breathing female human baby machine in another universe in my home computer.

I thank Tristan (UPBGE fork) and my programmer so so much man. From my test last night, the angular servo will be very very useful for the baby, and even stops the problem of the whole baby rotating when one limb rotates to its 6dof rot limit. I am also using the angular servo for its limbs to like keeping a fetal position.

Great to hear. :slight_smile: