Getting a new laptop soon

I'm going to buy a new laptop soon when they go on sale next week. It's so I can use it for a digital imaging class online. However I would like it to be able to run Blender too. So my question is

When looking for a new laptop what are some good aspects for a laptop that runs or uses Blender?

I'm not looking for an overly expensive laptop, just some expertise from those experienced when buying one. Feedback would be appreciated, thanks.

In the current era we live in every single new laptop in the planet is physically capable of running Blender at well over acceptable performance.

Just make sure it has Windows, or if you're okay with spending a premium for a "pretty" shell then Mac. Avoid Chromebooks and other weird trash computers like the plague. They're terribly designed and extremely cheap and intended for schools.

Best of luck. I miss my 2011 Asus K53E. :'(
    Primary: Custom Slot 1 PC- Intel Pentium iii Katmai 500Mhz with | 384MB DDR RAM | Nvidia GeForce 6200 PCI 256MB| 10GB Seagate HDD | Windows XP SP2
    Secondary: 1995 Gateway 2000 P5-120- Intel P5 Pentium 120Mhz | 16MB EDO RAM | 1MB Trident GPU | Windows 98 SE

Check for a graphics card too. A "gamers" laptop comes at a premium, but if you can get a second hand one, it will be appreciated. At the moment, there are plenty of options for online storage of data, so Hard Drive is not an issue if you have regular access to wifi. It may pay if you check the "reviews" of where you buy the laptop, as some places are pretty tight when it comes to refunds and aftercare support.