Problem and anyone can help?

Hello My friends,

I was learning blender and was doing fine and really start learning blender but then , like life shows it can be hard, I got a personal problem.

I had an events agency in Belgium and a guy frauded me by using my signature in my name. I had a bad lawyer and I had been found guuilty which was a schok for me and afterwards I heard that this laywer never went/
No I got a pro deo lawyer and the higher apeal will be in 2019 at earliest.
So now I’m in debt control to protect me against attorneys pff

Now on top of that my computer crashed ansd due to my situation I can’t afford a new one and I only have a very old one with a 2gb ram drive which is very old.

If there is anyone who has a computer he does not use anymore I would appricate it but I don’t count on it because a lot of you will think, nice way to try and get a free computer…
THAT is not the case… I have the documents to proof but you need to translate because it is in dutch…

For now I just have to work on old computer and it goes very very slow and the complexer stuff to learn will be stopped because I can’t do them on my computer.

I enjoyed the forum and will have to focus on something else and I I ever would be able to get a new computer I will rejoin the courses.

For all of you a nice weekend and sorry to disturb here.

My e-mail is:

[email protected]

if you wish to contact me.

I’m from Belgium :slight_smile:

Greetz my friends

maybe use an older Blender, like 2.49b

A Problem would be in going back to latest, because the interface is very different

I still haven’t figured how to do things in the latest one; 2.49b was kind of easy for me

But I would guess, because computers were slower then it wouldn’t be as heavy

Dude, this sounds fishy at best (I’ve had many of these emails) but if you’re for real have a look at renting a workstation.

For 50-150 a month you can get decent to pretty good ones for professional grade work.
You don’t need fancy things. A good graphics card in the GTX 680 range is fine and 8-16 gigs of RAM to have at least a smooth interface experience.Plan for some time to render though…

In a month or two you should be good to get your own if you did a job or two.

…oh and if you’re not a scammer get yourself a cheap domain ! What’s with this gmail crap for a professional artist !?