render is gray

in texture mode colors/textures is correct but in render mode all is gray (textures have image but there is no colors) only emmision lights have colors, why textures and tree color is gray? i check material, all is ok and try switch color but nothin happend. i used “sun lamp” just for check is my moon emmision too dark but no and i check camera “depth of field” i set distace to 3000km but nothing happend. so where the problem can be material,texture or render panel? im noob with blender i know basics in modeling but node editor, modifiers and unwrapping is little hard to understand

When you supply a blend file ensure you simplify the scene and include any relevant textures.
The linked blend is missing numerous textures (use File / External Data to pack textures int the blend file)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]507982[/ATTACH]

Your screenshot just shows a tree but the blend file includes a load of other crap !!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]507983[/ATTACH]

new readers don’t download that project. i whatch that project again and the only problem is with sapplin addon which left wood gray in render mode. have to figure out how i get woods in right color