Mabaho Pwet's Sketchbook

Here I have another free time with Blender

Latest Render:

Monster Hunter inspired game cave level. This is a part of the game level I am making. The game level is about the player have to find and dismantle hidden SAM and AAA guns so that helicopters can come and rescue the hostages

Slum Building 1

Textures baked with Blender Cycles for use with game

My first boat model

Slum Bed

A crudely built, dirty bed filled with crap and dirt.

Water barrel. A destructible prop for my game that explodes and wet a large portion of the area when the player hits them with explosive or scifi energy weapons.

====CURRENT WORK IN PROGRESS====
OshKosh L-ATV

I think the Humvees in my game are getting old so I am working on the new Humvee to replace the ones in my game.

Revision 1

Got another free time to work on OshKosh

At it again. Working on the front section. Trying to maintain mesh thickness for 3d printing

Finishing Touches

First Game Test

modelling some sci-Fi rifles for my game

Vidar 5 - An assault rifle, machine-gun and sniper rifle combo. It has three energy pack sockets in the right side for projecting a deadly laser beam.

Updated:

Added Picatiny Rails

Shorter version

Uncharted Lands WIP

A special game level with lots of driving, treasure hunting and exploration. All modeled and render baked in Blender. I am currently experimenting with colors.

Had another free time. I learned that colors plays a huge role in the realism of a game level. I did some exploration in the wilderness and snapped a few photos for ground textures and tree leaves.

And oh there is a video:

So I learned more about blender texture painting. I learned how to use RGB color masks to combine different textures. So I painted the hills red, the ground green and some blue patches for mud. I then baked the textures in 8000 x 8000 png files. Therefore, I managed to create this nice jungle terrain.

I would go for 20,000 x 20,000 png texture files once I bought a powerful PC Where the PC version use them while the mobile versions us 8000 x 8000

Smaller misc objects such as rocks, small plants, weeds, grasses and wood shreds use 1600 x 1600 atlast maps instead of individual 8000 x 8000 texture files to save memory.

Modeled and textured in Blender, brought to life in Unity for mobile devices since BGE does not support Android/iOS mobile devices yet. Plants models are simply made out of leaf textures I got from various texture sites and some free 3d models from cgtrader, sharecg, free3d and turbosquid.

Sky is just a series of simple skydomes with transparency. The inner dome is textured with cloud cut-outs and the outer dome is basically just a radial gradient I made using GIMP

SW 500 Magnum before scifi modifications

I will be turning this into a Wolfenstein-styled handgun. It will be a railgun handgun and the handle will be a lot more industrial. The barrel will feature accelerator coils. It will fire plasma rounds that explode on contact and have their own rocket propulsion.