Product Visualization

Hello, here is a simple model made & rendered with blender !
The goal is to get as realistic as possible (model is from my imagination so there is no reference).
It is suppose to be a new bag so there aren’t to many imperfections.
Any feedbacks to help improve are welcome.

Hey,
modeling looks ok, but i think you need to work on your materials. Especially the bump looks too strong. Is the bottom third of the bag deliberately of a different shade? And maybe you could try using a longer focal length on your camera.

Keep posting!

Hi Sammy1973,

Thanks for replying, I will take in consideration your advices !
What I am going for is kind of a mix of those images and as you can see this brand as this very strong identifying leather:

Hi there Desmond!

Well, you did a pretty good job modeling that bag! The texturing isn’t bad at all too. But, and there are almost always butts, I can see one big issue with your model. I could be wrong, but I’ll let you decide on that.

It’s actually the mechanism for closing and opening the bag! The thing is that the type of closing mechanism you used is always used with soft materials that are in excess, so that when the metallic part is closed, the cloth/leather will just stretch a bit. But your model seems very tight in terms of leather at the top. I don’t see how it’s going to stretch and close. Also, this is just my opinion but I don’t like that part where the leather changes color. It feels off, and doesn’t feel realistic at all at that part.

Good luck with your next projects and have fun =)