UI Render Glitch (2.79)

I booted up Blender just now to continue work on a short film project, and was greeted by

. My CPU is an AMD Ryzen 7 1700X. I have two Nvidia Titan Xp’s, and I have the latest Nvidia graphics drivers. Rebooting the PC does not fix it, nor does reinstalling Blender. I downloaded a few slightly older versions (2.78c, 2.76, etc.) and they are also affected. The experimental 2.8 builds, however, are not. I am at a loss. I have never experienced any problems with Blender on this system before, and to my knowledge there has been no change to the system since I last tried to use Blender (which was last night, and everything was perfectly fine.) Help is greatly appreciated, as the program is practically unusable in this state.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this? I can temporarily fix it by messing with settings (such as UI Themes) but it comes back everytime I reboot the program.

First what comes to my mind is the videocard or drivers anyway. I would try this .blend on any other computer to make sure that the glitch is caused by the system but not by Blender itself.