How to not get Sued

I’m about to release my game on Steam. So today I’m working on an EULA (End User License Agreement). I am not a lawyer. So I’m asking if there is anything else I have to do to keep myself from getting sued by some low life capitalist bottom feeding scumbag. Or does the EULA cover it all? Below is the EULA that I’ve made (Basically just copied and edited Mojangs.) Is there anything I’ve left out? Is this all I have to do?

ARBITRATION AGREEMENT
Domino Effect END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
GoshFather Games TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GOSHFATHER.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER IF YOU LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES
This Arbitration Agreement is part of the Domino Effect End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that governs your right to use Domino Effect. It is also part of the Domino Effect Terms and Conditions and the GoshFather.com Terms and Conditions. You and we also agree to these terms:

Individual Arbitration and Not in Court. We hope we never have a dispute, but if we do, you and we agree to try for 60 days to work it out informally. If we can’t and you live in the United States, you and we agree to binding individual arbitration before the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under the Federal Arbitration Act, and not to sue in court in front of a judge or jury. Instead, a neutral arbitrator will decide. AAA tries to make arbitration speedy and fair. Class action lawsuits, class-wide arbitrations, private attorney-general actions, and anything else where someone acts in a representative capacity, aren’t allowed. Nor is combining individual proceedings without the consent of all parties

Disputes Covered – Everything Except IP. The term “dispute” is as broad as it can be. It means any claim or controversy between you and us concerning our Game, Domino Effect , a price, the EULA itself, the Terms and Conditions listed above, or this Arbitration Agreement, under any legal theory including contract, warranty, tort, statute, or regulation, except disputes relating to the enforcement or validity of your, your licensors’, our, or our licensors’ intellectual property rights.

Option 1 to resolve a dispute: Mail a Notice of Dispute. Our Arbitration Agreement is as generous as any we’ve seen because we respect our users and want to be fair. If you have a dispute and our customer service representatives can’t fix it, mail a Notice of Dispute to GoshFather at [email protected]. Tell us your name, address, how to contact you, what the problem is, and what you want. After 60 days, you or we may start an arbitration if we haven’t worked it out.

Option 2 to resolve a dispute: Small Claims Court. Instead of mailing a Notice of Dispute, you can sue us in small claims court in the county where you live or King County, Washington, if you meet the court’s requirements. We hope you’ll mail a Notice of Dispute (option 1) and give us 60 days to try to work it out, but you don’t have to before going to small claims court.

Arbitration Procedure. If a dispute isn’t resolved in small claims court or within 60 days after a Notice of Dispute, you or we may start an arbitration. The American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) will conduct any arbitration under its Consumer Arbitration Rules. For more information, see www.adr.org or call 1-800-778-7879. In a dispute involving $25,000 or less, any hearing will be telephonic unless the arbitrator finds good cause to hold an in-person hearing instead. Any in-person hearing will take place in the county where you live or King County, Washington; you choose. The arbitrator may award the same damages to you individually as a court could. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only to you individually to satisfy your individual claim; that means an arbitrator may determine your and our rights and order us to do something for you, but may not do either for a class or group of persons.

Fees and Payments:

Disputes Involving Any Amount. If you start an arbitration, we will seek our AAA or arbitrator’s fees and expenses, and your filing fees we reimbursed, unless the arbitrator finds the arbitration frivolous or brought for an improper purpose. If we start an arbitration, we will pay all filing, AAA, and arbitrator’s fees and expenses. We will seek our attorney’s fees and expenses from you in any arbitration. Fees and expenses are not counted in determining how much a dispute involves.
Disputes Involving $75,000 or Less. We will not reimburse your filing fees and pay the AAA’s and arbitrator’s fees and expenses. If you reject our last written settlement offer made before the arbitrator was appointed, your dispute goes all the way to an arbitrator’s decision (called an award), and the arbitrator awards you more than this last written offer, we will: (i) pay the greater of the award or $1,000; (ii) not pay your reasonable attorney’s fees, if any; and (iii) not reimburse any expenses (including expert witness fees and costs) that your attorney reasonably accrues for investigating, preparing, and pursuing your arbitration. The arbitrator will determine the amount of fees, costs, and expenses unless you and we agree on them.
Disputes Involving More than $75,000. The AAA rules will govern payment of filing fees and the AAA’s and arbitrator’s fees and expenses.
_Conflict with AAA Rules. This Arbitration Agreement governs if it conflicts with the AAA’s Consumer Arbitration Rules.

Rejecting Future Arbitration Changes. You may reject any change we make to this Arbitration Agreement (except address changes) by mailing notice within 30 days of the change to the Redmond, WA address above. If you do, the most recent version of the Arbitration Agreement before the change you rejected will apply.

Must File Within One Year. You and we must file in small claims court or arbitration any claim or dispute (except intellectual property disputes – see Disputes Covered) within one year from when it first could be filed. Otherwise, it’s permanently barred. If you have a dispute, tell us now. We’ll do the same.

Severability. If the class action waiver in this Arbitration Agreement is found to be illegal or unenforceable as to all or parts of a dispute, this Arbitration Agreement won’t apply to those parts. Instead, those parts will proceed in court with the remaining parts proceeding in arbitration. If any other provision of this Arbitration Agreement is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be severed but the rest of this Arbitration Agreement will still apply.

Privacy Policy:
Nothing needs to be said here. We don’t collect any information about you from within Domino Effect. We are not immoral capitalist scumbags.

If you need legal advice you should talk to a lawyer . . .

I don’t have the money for a lawyer. I’m very poor. And considering that I’ve done everything myself so far for free. I would hate to involve a professional service now at the very end. I’m just asking around if anyone else has past experience with game publishing.

why would you get sued? if you arent stealing work or ideas and your license is clearly stated, there should be no cause for concern.

That’s why I asked. This is my first time selling something to the world (except Iran, N.Korea, and Venezuela). I just want to make sure that I’m not “missing something” that might seem obvious to a more experienced person. I guess I’m over-thinking it just like everything else. I sadly have a pretty grim view of people and just wanted to make sure that I wouldn’t immediately get clobbered by hawks as soon as I release. I’m going to submit the game to Steam tomorrow. Thanks for your input.

Given the amount of garbage on steam I’m not sure you have anything to worry about.

Below is the EULA that I’ve made (Basically just copied and edited Mojangs.)
From your post I assume you have no idea what the EULA you want to use actually means (not a good place to be). What have you used that you believe someone will sue you? You are just a small meaningless boil on the backside of the game industry so stop worrying, no-one cares about your game.

If you want something meaningful then consult someone qualified to give you a satisfactory answer rather than rely on some random person on an internet forum !

Aren’t there any free legal advice centers in your neck of the woods?

Or maybe find a law centric online community to help you more than probably most here could.

Also, unless your game is completely free and you won’t earn money directly or indirectly (i.e. adverts) you’ll most likely have to pay taxes on income, probably requiring accountant services and maybe some form of company or self employment.

…oh, sorry for the necro post