Looking for voice actors and composers!

First of all, before I say anything else, thank you for checking out my project! I know that seeing hobby is a big turn away, so thanks for giving me a chance. The name of my game is TWTWE: paradox wars! (working title) It’s an RPG! its also a passion project of mine that I am very excited for, and serious about. However, I also realize that it is a daunting task. First let me introduce you to the world of TWTWE! (you only have to watch the synopsis to get a feel, no need to watch the entire thing if you don’t have the time)

If this project has you interested enough to keep reading, welcome! I’m glad you have a little faith in my project. However, I have to begrudgingly admit a few things here:
This is my first big game project that I am getting help from other people! I have made games before, but not on this scale, and usually alone. Thanks to that I will probably be inexperienced in directing and all other sorts of skills. Hopefully I can learn and grow and be a better director.
I am also a broke college student. I am releasing this game for free, and I am doing it with basically no budget. I am not a cheapskate, and I understand as a fellow artist that you should all be paid for your wonderful talents, unfortunately I am unable to do this, so this will mostly be a volunteer project.
to make it worse, I’m making an RPG which will probably need quite a bit of work on everybody’s part.

now if any of this is disconcerting and you would rather not get into this, trust me, if I were in your shoes, I’d do the same. I completely understand if you would like to not participate in this project. However, if I haven’t somehow scared you away by now, I would like to welcome you with open arms and thank you from the bottom of my heart for participating in this project and helping me bring my vision to life.
If I’m doing something wrong, please feel free to call me out on it.

[voice acting]
So first thing’s first: the voice acting auditions can be found at http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/members/Nixodemus1/casting-call/TWTWE-Phase-1/ Behind the voiceactors is my main mode of doing voice acting auditions, however, if you don’t want to go through the hassle of creating an account, then just follow the same rules but send it to my email at [email protected] I will try to get back to you as soon as humanly possible with feedback!

[music]
second, as for composer auditions, I really don’t know how or where to set that up… So it will mostly be over here. If you feel interested in joining this project, please feel free to contact my email! once again, that is [email protected]. I’m sure we could talk and come to an agreement.
But before that, more disclaimers: (yeah I’m a troublesome person, I know…) I haven’t completely figured out the sound I’m going for in my game. This makes me harder to work with since I don’t know exactly what I want yet, but on the plus side, this means that anybody who specializes in any sort of video game music can audition and you all have an equal chance of being picked! so if you specialize in electronic funk, you have an equal chance as the guy who does full epic orchestral soundtracks!
Now here is some video game music I stumbled across on soundcloud that made me go “yeah, id like stuff like this in my game!” Once again, these are just examples I happened to stumble across, so don’t worry if none of these are your style. I’m still undecided.

[conclusion]
Thank you very much for checking out my project and I hope that, despite the drawbacks, you volunteer and help me realize my dream game! I look forward to seeing what all you talented people have to offer! Just incase you missed it the last couple times I’ve said it: If you need to contact me, the email is [email protected]. Please follow my itch to keep up with the dev log and see the eventual game release at https://nixodemus1.itch.io/twtwe-game. Also please follow me on youtube and twitter in order to keep up with news about the game and various behind the scenes looks. Have a good day! ^^

Hello there.

I would love to help out with the voice stuff. I don’t have a show reel with me at the moment, but below is a short that I created where I did all the voices

Thank you