CCR - game of construction in bge

sorry my english I’m still learning
CCR is a game where you can create to build and renovate buildings of your life
plus other possibilities when playing the game.

Hello
joesilgos, looks cool, you have a demo for testing, to feedback you with details
and where are you from ???

Olá! Suas habilidades de programação parecem muito boas : D

Looks like you’re off to a good start :slight_smile: Keep it up!

Hello, I’m from Brazil, I’m still learning English so it’s bad,
I do not have a beta to download, but I’ll be very grateful when I send it to someone to tell me to test,
I’ll post here all the progress of the game, now I am creating a data server for it, I want it to be offline and online,
I want it to update automatically without having to download it again, if this happens,
it is bad that this is I’m not very good with creating types from gui kkk
Olá, sou do Brasil, ainda estou aprendendo inglês, então é ruim, não tenho um beta para baixar, mas ficarei muito agradecido quando eu enviar para alguém para me dizer que eu teste, vou postar aqui, todo o progresso do jogo, agora estou criando um servidor de dados para ele, quero que ele esteja offline e online, eu quero que ele atualize automaticamente sem ter que baixá-lo novamente, se isso acontecer, é ruim que isso seja Eu não sou muito bom com a criação de tipos de gui kkk

thank you very much, The bad thing is to do everything alone, but we are warriors.

this is my web site http://www.codeffect.cf I will post all progress here and will soon have a new section called CCR where it will be the official site of the game

you have a github ? i interested to learn of you engine, i work in my own engine but i need more experience an read more of others developers in the same road ( crating game enggnes )

i want participate development GUI for your game, if you like, i love the game !! :stuck_out_tongue: