Good system for quality render

Can anyone tell me what kind of system is required for fast render? And how much it will costs?

Fast is relative.

What do you want to render? How detailed, how complicated technically, how many frames etc. You can render a cube fast on almost any system. But if you need to render complex stuff you can throw all the money in the world at it and still get hours per single frame.

I rendered an animation of 150 frames at 24 frames per second, 7 render samples. It was just a simple animation. it took more than 10 hours and it was really annoying. I am using 8 gb ram , core i5 of hp. idk what to do

I rendered an animation of 150 frames at 24 frames per second, 7 render samples. It was just a simple animation. it took more than 10 hours and it was really annoying. I am using 8 gb ram , core i5 of hp. idk what to do

Primary thing ot look at is the GPU, and how much budget do you have to spend?

What @Grzesiek said, but your thread title is misleading with “quality” instead of “fast” and you might have missed some member input because of that.

Search for ‘benchmark’ in these forums, find something within your price tolerance. I say “tolerance” because I am … thrifty … and accept the challenge of trying to make things work on an old desktop. It just got a boost with 2nd Nvidia 4gb 1050Ti and I carefully considered an 8gb card. I’m happy with the trade-offs of that decision for the majority of my work. It did require a PSU upgrade which you would be wise to consider since packaged system makers are notorious for providing the bare minimum. The point, I guess, is there is no single right answer to your question.

Run the benchmark on your current system and compare that to what people are using.

Just for context, some scenes from ‘The Lord of the Rings’ took 48 hours per frame to render, so 4 minutes per frame really isn’t a big deal. https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?262925-Rendering-Time&p=2178222&viewfull=1#post2178222