Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally Posted by DM9 View Post
    This looks awesome! Amazing job. The shaders and the clean looking model are really outstanding.

Not sure if you saw the video of Vitaly Bulgarov and Ash Thorp discussing their concept work on the 2017 GITS film? They are showing a lot of 3d modeling behind the scenes in there. - This might be of interest to you? - Who knows you might get hired to work on the next movie?

Ash Thorp was also involved in this which is quite similar: http://www.gits2501.com/

"Stop comparing yourself to others!"
    Hi. I'm new in blender.
    This is what i always do, this quote melt my heart... I really love Blender but never finish a project from A to Z
    Your efforts and determinations brought fructuous results and boost my willing to go further and learn more about Blender
    Thank a lot

Originally Posted by rHebKo View Post
    Ash Thorp was also involved in this which is quite similar: http://www.gits2501.com/
    Thanks rHebKo and thanks for the link
    Stop comparing yourself to others!

Bezier curves nice!

Amazing stuff.

This is so cool. And I will be keeping an eye on the project, I'm a huge Ghost in the shell fan, this looks awesome. If I may ask what do you mean by CMV content in regards to the texturing? Lovely details.

Originally Posted by Beebeedubyu View Post
    This is so cool. And I will be keeping an eye on the project, I'm a huge Ghost in the shell fan, this looks awesome. If I may ask what do you mean by CMV content in regards to the texturing? Lovely details.
    Hi

Thanks a lot for the nice words. With CMV I mean Cycles Material Vault created by Reynante Martinez. It is a vault filled with shaders Reynante has created. I used some of those to some extend but added to them my own touch.

Ah, thanks for the response. I think I'm going to have to rewatch one of the movies tonight, you've ignited a craving in me!

This is rad as hell. Saw the pic in the highlights up top. Had to drop by and see if it was meant to be GitS ref.

fantastic!

Masterful execution!

Man, this is really high quality!
    Follow me on Twitter

Awesome work. Are you doing tutorials on character modeling like this?

This is a remake you say? Is it an excerpt, or are you guys seriously going to tackle the whole film?

Originally Posted by xalener View Post
    This is a remake you say? Is it an excerpt, or are you guys seriously going to tackle the whole film?
    Hi xalener We already have produced a 3d remake of the Ghost in the Shell opening from 1995 (and abit more). This will soon be released and depending on the responses we gonna get, a decision will be made. We have pushed Blender very far in terms of VFX (specially fluids)! YouŽll see soon the result Just three of us worked on the project and I created all the environmental scene plus the short movie poster. See here a couple examples.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Round room_color cyan closed.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	511603Click image for larger version. 

Name:	salle avec tous les bassins.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	511604
    Last edited by PascalDeraed; 15-Jan-18 at 14:22.

Awesome guys You rock!!

Amazing work, Pascal. You've really achieved a remarkable result here. I can't wait to see the finished work. Will this be a public release?

Originally Posted by PaulMc View Post
    Amazing work, Pascal. You've really achieved a remarkable result here. I can't wait to see the finished work. Will this be a public release?
    Thanks Yes it will be a public release. Cgcookie is also gonna create a blog over the project

Hey, newbie here. Great looking art work. Can't wait to learn more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123