How to set up DOF quick and easy. Video tutorial. Enjoy!

My fourth tutorial where I show you simply and easily how to set up DOF in your renders. Let me know what you think, and if you’d like to see more tutorials in the future on any certain topics!

Nice clean tutorial, straight to the point and good info. I have also used an empty that I name DoF and that way I can set it to my focal point and all I have to do is position the empty where I want.

Thanks for the feedback and I’m glad you liked it. In trying to keep it “straight to the point” I consciously left out the “empty” method. I may try to integrate that in to some other tutorial, but I thought 6 minutes was getting long enough for something I wanted to be short and sweet. Maybe I could have just mentioned it without showing it.

Thanks again, FlyingBanana!

Actually I really don’t think you need to mention it cause if they follow the tutorial with the methods you laid out they should already grasp the concept of the empty at that point. I think it was really well put together and easy to follow. Keep up the good work.