Hair simulation Export?

Hello,

I’ve done a hair simulation on a character that I imported into Blender via Alembic. Is it possible to export the baked hair animation so it can be re-imported into my original program?

Thanks,

Just export the mesh from which you grow those hair into alembic and import it into your original program. Make shure you check particle systems and hair in the bottom part of the alembic export settings.

Thank you very much. Sorry for the late reply. I never got a notice of your response.

Hello again,

I tried exporting my hair particle animation in Alembic. I checked off the export hair and export particles buttons, but when I import the Alembic or FBX into Lightwave, the geometry and the animation shows up, but the hairs do not.

Any ideas?

Does the hair animation need to be cashed first?

Thanks, in advance,

Please advise the following. When I export hair in ABC format in Blender, the ABC file is very large, and the export time is too long. How can I solve this problem? I am looking forward to your work.

A tutorial video (exporting hair in ABC format in Blender), this problem is urgently needed to be solved, please give pointers. I would like to know this question.