Video: 11 More Blender Particle/Smoke Simulations

Hello, everyone! I’ve finally finished a project that I’ve been working on for quite a considerable amount of time. This video includes eleven different renders, each composed of multiple particle/smoke simulations. With each of these simulations, I attempted on making “sci-fi energy blast” like things. The render times varied from an entire animation taking 5 hours to render, and some taking almost a week to finish.

The whole project took me half a year to complete, which is funny, considering that the final video was only half a minute long.

I used After Effects to composite all the different render passes together, color correction and lens flares. The rest (animating, simulating, rendering, etc.) was all done in Blender.

And without any further ado, here is the actual video:

Thank you!

2 Likes

Half a year to make but the results are awesome. Next time it will take you just one month with rendering.

That is six months worth of too cool!

Thank you!

You should create a notice before the video; WARNING; Extreme eye candy :smiley:

Took a long time, but the results are worth it based on what I saw. The only critique I have is that I wish each clip was a bit longer.

I don’t regret fapping to this. Amazing!

Those look like effects worth putting on the market! Awesome sauce!

Thank you, everyone! I strongly appreciate your feedback!

Lol that was great. Very “destiny pulse rifle” looking, nice job!

Great work, I would love to have skills such as yours. Thank you.