Rigify 2.79 Finger Curl Widget Missing

I just rigged a character using Rigify, and one of the features I wanted does not seem to be there. Specifically, the widget on the character’s fingertips that, when scaled, curls the whole finger. During animation, I have gotten sick of having to manually rotate each finger bone to change the hand pose. It is quite time-consuming, and I was looking forward to that feature. However, I was not aware that Rigify has changed its rig setup, and the new one apparently does not have that widget. Everything else about it is fantastic aside from this issue. I am aware I could just enable Legacy Mode in the addon and redo the rig, but before I do the whole thing over again, I figured I should ask if this feature is hidden away somewhere or not. Thanks in advance!

I went ahead and redid the rig in Legacy Mode, but that opened the door to a couple of unexpected issues. Please see this post where I outline the issues I am having.

Yeah. I have this problem and also some of the other pole targets are missing (e.g. the knees). - Ian