Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Modeling CLoth

Thanks Rich for this amazing addon! Its like dream come true for me.

For anyone who has problem with saving and undo, for the past weeks I tried to fix these problems and the good news is I think I already did it. You can try it on my git repository (https://github.com/ucupumar/Modeling-Cloth). The code is still messy but at least it works.

For Rich, I can do a pull request if you want to use my implementation, I still need to clean my code though.

PS: I still disable other addons (SurfaceFollow, DynamicTension, and UVShape) because I use different register method.
    Last edited by ucupumar; 15-Apr-18 at 11:58.

Secret lab at the bottom of the Marianas Trench
    Originally Posted by ucupumar View Post
    Thanks Rich for this amazing addon! Its like dream come true for me.

For anyone who has problem with saving and undo, for the past weeks I tried to fix these problems and the good news is I think I already did it. You can try it on my git repository (https://github.com/ucupumar/Modeling-Cloth). The code is still messy but at least it works.

For Rich, I can do a pull request if you want to use my implementation, I still need to clean my code though.

PS: I still disable other addons (SurfaceFollow, DynamicTension, and UVShape) because I use different register method.
    I'll definitely take a look at your code. I think you're the first person to attempt to contribute. Pull request could work or I can just combine your changes with mine. I have a lot of updates that haven't made it to github yet.
    The 3D Advantage

Originally Posted by Richcolburn View Post
    I'll definitely take a look at your code. I think you're the first person to attempt to contribute. Pull request could work or I can just combine your changes with mine. I have a lot of updates that haven't made it to github yet.
    Okay, I'll try to create a pull request then. Hopefully I can do it later this week.

both are 404

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567