Need help with imported MDD and its resulting shape key frames..anyone?

Usually a simple keyframe animation results in a slider 0.0 - 1.0 values for control. A movement of an eyebrow up is a single shape key movement which can be controlled by a single key and its basis.
When i imported an .mmd file from another animation, the result i get is on single animation, but multiple shape keys. each shape key corresponds to a keyframe.
My question is what i can do to make all the shape keys to become ONE SINGLE SHAPE KEY with the movement i want.

What can i do to accomplish that??

did you ever figure this out?

Shape Keys > New Shape From Mix is what you want
2022-10-12 13_03_30-Blender H__blender_projects_ship_ship_07.blend

that does not solve the animation problem,

when you input a mdd file, it makes shape keys or morph targets for each frame, for example I have over 200 shape keys and they each play in order through the timeline-- setting their value from 0 to 1 to 0 once for each shape key for the entire timeline , I’m looking for a way to keep the keyframes, while flattening the shape keys themselves,

using this for a work around to bake geo node animations, I have exported an abc file imported that, then exported it as a mdd file then imported that, just looking to flatten so that it fits into a gltf file without them being separate morph targets-- making the file very large

I don’t think it is possible to have one single shape key represent a transition through many shapes. Each shape key is one snapshot of the mesh, and you can transition smoothly but directly to/from that snapshot from other shape keys.

It may be possible to reduce the number of shape keys somewhat (e.g. so there isn’t necessarily a shape key for every single frame), though I don’t know of tools that do this.

Another option is to try compressing the existing shape keys, a tool like gltfpack could probably help.