Cannot see my posted thread

I recenelty posted two question in the coding category but whenever i refresh the page and try to see the latest mpost i cannot see my post and in my profile aswell it says that i havnt posted anything.

Im a little confused as well. The FAQ mentions restrictions on users with fewer than 10 posts, but other than no URLs in posts, its a little unclear what the restrictions are.

Does it it just mean that posts by new users will be held by auto-moderation?

Yeah basically, before you hit 10 posts your posts will need to be approved by a mod. A quick way to hit 10 posts is to just go and comment on some of the forum gallery posts.

Originally Posted by Hybrid_X View Post
    I’m a little confused as well. The FAQ mentions restrictions on users with fewer than 10 posts, but other than “no URLs in posts,” it’s a little unclear what the restrictions are.

Does it it just mean that posts by new users will be held by auto-moderation?
    The FAQ should probably be re-worded a bit. If you have fewer than 10 posts, you're posts will be automatically sent to the moderation queue.

Originally Posted by Emloa View Post
    Yeah basically, before you hit 10 posts your posts will need to be approved by a mod. A quick way to hit 10 posts is to just go and comment on some of the forum gallery posts.
    I am a new user here, too. Do those posts need to be moderated first before the 10-post-hurdle is removed? If not, this could take a whole week before I could post freely.
    Have posted a project in WIP almost 24h ago but it did not show up. I also posted a comment in the Gallery but this one also did not show up. This was 48h ago. It was not spam. I suggested to make it 3d printable and add an raspberry pi zero + display + sdr dongle to it. Never showed up.

Originally Posted by Ianmcmill View Post
    I am a new user here, too. Do those posts need to be moderated first before the 10-post-hurdle is removed? If not, this could take a whole week before I could post freely.
    Have posted a project in WIP almost 24h ago but it did not show up. I also posted a comment in the Gallery but this one also did not show up. This was 48h ago. It was not spam. I suggested to make it 3d printable and add an raspberry pi zero + display + sdr dongle to it. Never showed up.
    As I mentioned in your other thread, most posts don't take longer than 24 hours to make it through the queue. It does occasionally get a bit clogged, though, and it takes us a little longer to work through it.

It's hard to reach 10 posts when your posts are never removed from moderation.