Cycles Bake Problem - Dull Result

I have a very simple model with 4 materials. There’s an emission, and a few anisotropics in there. Other than that, vanilla diffuse stuff. I just got the hang of baking procedural textures and did it fine with a more complicated scene, so not sure what’s up.

So what happens is, I can render it fine, and looks right with the shiny anisotropic stuff and appropriate lights. However, when I bake, the texture that comes out has all the correct colors, but it looks completely dull and dingy as if I mostly killed my light or something.

Anyone know what might be causing it?

Thought I’d reply for anyone interested, since I have a better idea of this now.

First issue is that baking is assuming the light is reflected along the normals of the faces, not at whatever angles I have set up, so that kinda ruins things like anisotropic.

Also, Unity can’t actually use Cycles… It’s apples to oranges, and no computer is going to render Cycles at 30 fps, for example. Unity has its own shaders, made for gaming, and you have to work with that. It’s fine to bake the procedural texture, and the best workaround I had for this problem was to extract the materials of the object in Unity. This lets you set different shader settings for wherever you mapped the materials in Blender.