Andy Pirki - Titbits

Hi friends.
We would like to share one of the promos for our Tv show ‘Andy Pirki’.
This 3D animation project , done using Blender, Krita and other opensource softwares, shows the artistic side of ‘Andy & Pirki’.

A wise man once said, ‘For a true artist, anything and everything is a canvas’.
Seems like Andy and Pirki have taken it literally.

Animatic of this short to be followed very soon.

We will be updating this post with new content as and when it becomes available .

About Aum Animation Studio : We are an animation studio based in Mangalore, India. We have been using Blender for more than 7 years now and are excited to share our works with the Blender artist community.

Attachments

1 Like

Animatic meets its final output’ version of Painting Promo for our show ‘Andy Pirki’.

As promised here is the making for Andy Pirki ‘Painting’ promo.

Sharing the Animatic of Painting Promo for our show ‘Andy Pirki’. An making video of this promo to follow next.

Promo for our TV show ANDY PIRKI. This is the 3D version of it. We will be uploading the 2d version soon.

Promo for our TV show ANDY PIRKI. This is the 3D version of it.
We will be uploading the 2d version soon.

As promised here is the making for Andy Pirki ‘Painting’ promo.

Attachments

awesome …

edit your post . and go advance… then add attachment so you can get image of your post visible on the thread list .
right now there is no “post image” besides your post

Absolutely amazing work. The animations are top notch. Well done.

Great Animation. From India..

Super impressive

Indian Disney. Really good stuff.

Promo for our TV show ANDY PIRKI.

I LOVE IT! So well made and so clever! well done !!

Really awesome… By the way ‘Andy Pirki’ means sort of crazy or mental in manglore regional language… (correct me if I am wrong :spin: ) for those who are interested in the meaning.

All your videos are so funny, adorable and well animated, I want to see the whole series !
May I say just one thing ?
Your AM logo looks a lot like it stands for Autodesk Maya

The fight is on. Witness the epic battle between Andy and a crab. Maybe this is one of those fights Andy should have stayed away from.

Andy Pirki lighting solutions

Andy and Pirki performing herculean task of changing the bulb. Watch them lighten up more then they planned to.