Looking for blender artist in ahmedabad/surat, gujarat, india

Hi. I need a local blender artist in ahmedabad or surat who can help me out in creating animations on my long term project. I can pay upto 15,000₹ a month based on your skill and how much you work. You should be knowing basic of all aspect of blender. Beginners can also contact if intrested as I will provide necessary guidance to you. So if you are located nearby, please contact. Lets blend together.

What type of work you need? Modeling, animation, character animation or arch viz?

Hi KS, I am creating animation videos for medical education. Animations are quiet simple and it needs only basics of all aspects of animation. Mostly it needs basic modeling, animation, rendering and video sequence editing. Rigging, texturing and composing is rarely required. (Character animation won’t be there at all. Mostly it will be some simple objects moving here and there and Channing shapes)

Please also tell me about you.

I have sent you a PM.

Hello Vipul,
I am currently in Ahmedabad, studying in college. I’ll be in town till mid-may. I have a basic understanding of modeling and texturing in blender. Is there any way I may be of service to you ?

I am a big big fan of your I really loved your animation tutorial on BACKFLIP.I have a request why don’t you make video tutorials

1 Like