Substance Painter to Blender Eevee

I added a new video about bringing the PBR textures created with Substance Painter back to Blender Cycles and Eevee:

I hope you like it!

Do you have any tip how can I match the textures from SP to blender? I can’t get same results.
Or, is that, is it the more close we can get?

Thank you!!!

make sure the maps are useing the same vector,in most cases you want your UV vector from the texture coordinate/geometry node.
otherwise the metal and roughness and AO maps ect dosent fit as layer,if that makes sence.

if you make procedural materials without UVs,then generated or object output is the best use,then make sure all use the same.

ah. I think I did some thing wrong, but now it is better. At the moment it was the more close I could get.

Need some adjusts… it’s not perfect but, I think it’s enough what do you think?

… in the WEbbrowser it seems a little diferent… anyway… I’m almost satisfied and Any tip are welcome.
Thank you guys in advance!!! :slight_smile:

not perfect,but close.the lighting looks different.even in your screen shot the backrounds are at different rotations?

yeahh… It isn’t well adjusted. the contrast between rogh-metalic and color seems to be satisfactory. So… it’s that was boring me… It’s ok for now.

I haven’t tested this in 2.80 Eevee, nor have I tested against the principled BSDF, but a couple years ago I created a material meant to perfectly match the metal-rough shader in Substance painter/designer. It uses the exact same math. The only difference is that Substance’s shader uses a different variation of the GGX BRDF model than Blender’s.

You might give it a try in Eevee and see if it gets you closer.

i have a theory about the metal option in the principled shader.i think it uses a high Fresnel value for a metall reflection.substance painter,i guess,uses a same method.
to me it looks like the metal reflection in the substance render is less than in blender ,so it uses a lower Fresnel value vs Blender.
if the lighting strength is the same of course…
the two light strengths seems different,if you compare the left and right material with a colorpicker, then you see that the right is about 10% brighter

the AO multiply seems to much (or less,not sure) on the right,because it looks darker than vs left one