photo recreating

Hey People. I just finished my last photo recreating. i didn’t want to make it exactly the same, but try to make just render with good composition and this specific backlight. All the feedback is welcome.[INDENT=6]

[/INDENT]

Hi Arris, Have you ever tried to put two hidden back lights and set to affect only your character?
like this:

With some post processing maybe you achieve your goal.

Attachments

It looks really good, I had to look hard for something wrong. All I found was the fog line being a little too distinct.

Nice work! But I think you need more light behind your character in order to seperate her from the background.

ok. Thanks a lot for help. i added that light that you told me and right now is a little better.
Can you or somebody give me feedback about colors and composition?
this is the change:

Thanks in advance!

I like the idea but in my opinion the execution has some flaws :

• that rim light on the photo is really missing in the render, which is a pity because it’s one of the best parts of this photo, as well as the visible sun rays
  • The tree branch is shaped in a rather unnatural way : it splits in such a way that the added radii of each sub-branch is much bigger that the branch before splitting. The the 3 sub-branches look like they are merging back together and curving down. Trees can be weird sometimes but I’ve never seen such a branch. At least it’s catching my attention where it’s unnecessary.
  • the track on which the girl is running is so clean and straight that I confused it with a tiny wall. You should make its colors more varied, add some leaves on it and add some depth to the gravel, as right now it looks like a flat texture.
  • the girl’s hair is too clean. Making it more messy and translucent (to get the rim light effect of the photo) would make the render look more like a captured moment of a child playing.
  • the grass is curving too much in the same direction. Look at the photo, it’s much more irregular.