Anatomy Study

Anatomy Study I did for practice. All sculpted by hand. I made some renders in Blender to test different lighting. What do you think?

Uncensored here: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/GlanB

2 Likes

More renders:

1 Like

More renders:

1 Like

It’s beautiful and very good tasted. I’m sorry about the “nipple censorship” because it lacks beauty to the final art, as you would prefer to show. But those are the rules, I guess. I think it’s naturally modeled. And I also think it is very accurate to a female human body. BUt I’m staring now at one point that bothers me a bit: maybe her right hand is not so expressive as the other one. Could it be?
Anyway it’s a beautiful anatomy study. Was it modeled with Blender or maybe ZBrush? Have you considered to make a turntable animation?
About the lighting and the shots… I like both of them, though maybe I like better the soft light.
Congratulations!

incredible! I love the lighting of the renders it makes it much easier to see the form. Well done!!!

Very Impressive.

Hello Mr. Chuan! Thx for the comment I really appreciate it! :slight_smile: I aslo think the nipple censorship is ‘‘bad’’ because it ads a lot to the sculpt. But unfortunatly, I really don’t want to take any risk…
The hands could also be a little better for the anatomy and the positioning. :slight_smile:
It was hand sculppt in zbrush and the render-lights-compositing were made in Blender!

Again, thank you very much for the feedback and comment!

@CG-Predator @comeinandburn Thx guys! :slight_smile:

Great scuplt and very nice presentation WilliamP!