Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girl

Quality job, but the concept of weight is difficult to accept. Giving a little thought to it, maybe its supported by anti-gravity technology? Perhaps that could allow her to also fly, which would provide for more interesting poses? That I would love to see.

Amazing work as always! Honestly, when I clicked on the picture to get to the thread, I immediately knew it was your work when I saw the face.

New User

Speechless

Hi... I get it that some comments i have read here kind of played down on the magnificence of this artwork (reality check on weight, balance etc) and I do see their point but I am so worried if I would ever get my amateur work to such perfection. I plan to share my startup works soon enough for criticism and reviews.
    Well done. You are a role model.
    I will attempt to reproduce this work, someday soon and see how terribly far I am from yours, perhaps, you might guide me on what i am missing.
    cheers!

Very very excellent!!!

Thank you. The skin is a combination between BI and cycles, all of the skin is hand textures painted
    Originally Posted by alf0 View Post
    man this is really crazy, I would only ask 2 questions how did you create her skin, what part of the textures you painted

Thank you. Yeah i know. I just trying the best I can to create a model based on a concept art.
    Originally Posted by CG-Predator View Post
    Beautiful model.
    Love the detail.

However - unless that armature is made of SUPER light alloy and can also float by itself ( I mean she has ZERO strain on her legs) , this design is not practical.
    Besides holding the armature she will also have to hold whatever she picks up with it.
    Even if she manages to pick it up (...which she wont) - it will shake her like a doll and brake her neck.

I feel sore after I carried my son on my shoulders for 10 minutes - and he is 5.

If practicality was not your aim ( and I assume it was not ), please disregard everything I just said.

Great modelling though.
    Take care

Good call, I think so too. But I just got a positive thinking that the concept artist must have a really good reason behind his work.
    Originally Posted by SamusDrake View Post
    Quality job, but the concept of weight is difficult to accept. Giving a little thought to it, maybe its supported by anti-gravity technology? Perhaps that could allow her to also fly, which would provide for more interesting poses? That I would love to see.

Can't wait to see your progress! Maybe you can send me your progress or something, I would love to see them.
    Originally Posted by SingledOut View Post
    Hi... I get it that some comments i have read here kind of played down on the magnificence of this artwork (reality check on weight, balance etc) and I do see their point but I am so worried if I would ever get my amateur work to such perfection. I plan to share my startup works soon enough for criticism and reviews.
    Well done. You are a role model.
    I will attempt to reproduce this work, someday soon and see how terribly far I am from yours, perhaps, you might guide me on what i am missing.
    cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12