Cyberpunk Demon Girl

Here's something I've been working with...but doing it alone without feedback make me feel unsure of direction I'm taking... I am nearly finished with the character, so I feel like this is the right time for asking. I can make last changes necessary before I finalize it
    I would appreciate you guys' feedback and critiques....
    So I beg of you...

SHOW ME DE WAY MY BRUDDAS!!!!!!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xena_Clarke_65.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	289.9 KB 
ID:	514749

Name:	Xena_Clarke_66.1.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	387.2 KB 
ID:	514750

Name:	Xena_Clarke_64.3.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	250.2 KB 
ID:	514751

Bios:
    The Demoness' name is Rosemary Clarke-(Known as Code name Dea to the Government), and was abandoned in human world since she was merely 4 years young. Later captured by the government, and experimented/ grown by the hands of scientists. The government saw huge potential of her magical abilities and started field testing her in actual war. Seeing the actual war, and death of people by her power, she refuses to kill anymore and goes against the military order.
    After that event, the government and the military decides to put a leash on her to control her, and performed specific procedures to suppress her emotions.
    However, she manages to escape. With free of her emotions wildly thrashing inside, she cries for hours hiding inside a city sewer. She is now lost, with no mission, no directives, she aimlessly ventures through the city's shadow, hiding from the watchful eyes of the government.
    As she wanders, she discovers a strange building that seemed out of the place. Made of wood instead of metal, and completely separated from the grid. She decides to take residence there.
    She soon learns that this is an old church, and meets an old pastor who takes her to his care.
    With him, she gets to meet and know with many people, some even of her age.
    She tries to look tough, and unbreakable, but learns how is it like to have a family and friends.
    But alas, she soon learns that she cannot run away from blood on her hands, as she now has to kill to protect.
    Name: Rosemary Clarke
    Height: 130cm
    Weight: 22kg
    Characteristic: Brave, extremely intelligent, and often cold. However every emotional inside, and cares for another deeply.
    Goal: Help orphans like her, Find her Family
    Like: Animals, Key Chain Dolls, Specifically Strawberry Pop Tarts, Family/ watching other family reunion after a service. Children of her age, Pastor Clarke
    Hate: Insulting/ reminding her of her orphanage, killing
    Skills
    - Magic: Material Manipulation, Atomic Manipulation, Nigh-Omnipotence, Space Manipulation, Energy Manipulation. (but her powers are controlled by the government through a collar on her neck)
    - Tech: Hacking, Full understanding of contemporary physics/biology/chemistry, Cloaking
    - Combat: Expert Sniper, Commando, Squad Leader, Expert close combatant, Expert hand to hand combat, flight, extreme weight threshold, extreme stamina, extreme speed
    Equipment:

• Primary: double Platformed 20mm Railgun/ .308 Battle Rifle (Former)
    • Secondary: twin .50 Desert Eagle
    • Tertiary: 9mm Pistol Knife
    • Melee: Byeol-ungeom (별운검: 別雲劍), meaning "cloud-splitting sword."
    • Armor: Carbon Nanotube Composite Exosuit

Here are some versions/ renders that I dropped.

Attachment 514754
    Attachment 514755
    Attachment 514757

Absolutely stunning! Really nice detail on this charackter. The hair could need some more detail. The right arm in the first image looks somehow off, maybe it's too small, it took me some time to even find the hand. In general it lacks some visual clarity. The second render is much better though.

Name:	Xena_Clarke_65.4.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	289.4 KB 
ID:	515034
    Absolutely stunning! Really nice detail on this charackter. The hair could need some more detail. The right arm in the first image looks somehow off, maybe it's too small, it took me some time to even find the hand. In general it lacks some visual clarity. The second render is much better though.
    I agree. I think it has to do with her pose/ loads of details on her hand. I tried changing her pose slightly and rendered it again. How's it now?

The quality of the character is top notch, but the render itself seems kind of blurry, no? Don't want to sell such a great creation short.

Ah! I think it's blurry due to wrong option on image optimization? The original file was like 20Mb so it won't load on blenderartist...

Hold on, let me try to get the better looking one here...

Damn it, they are still blurry... try clicking on them, that brings the full resolution it seems

Name:	Xena_Clarke_65.4-op.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	290.8 KB 
ID:	515385

Name:	Xena_Clarke_67.4-op.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	407.3 KB 
ID:	515386