need reference files from other 3D Tools for testing import/export

hi;
I am trying to figure out an issue with Blender’s Collada importer and its FBX importer. My problem is that i have no defined reference animation. So i want to ask for help.

If you have access to a 3D Tool besides Blender which is capable to export and import Collada and/or FBX then you could help me a lot by creating a simple test model with a simple test animation (see below). Your help will help me to fix an oddity in the Blender Collada importer and possibly also in the FBX exporter.

cheers,

Gaia

The model and animation that i need for testing (remind, the thing must be made in another 3D Tool, not in Blender!):

Create a cube with

• Center 2 meters above ground

• Edge length of cube 2 meters

• Aligned to the world axes

https://blog.machinimatrix.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/cube_001.png

Add 2 Joints (Bones):

• Root Joint at center of Cube
  • First child 1 meter above center of cube.

Assign the cube to the Rig and let the cube animate with the motion of the root joint.

https://blog.machinimatrix.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/cube_002.png

Create a 5 frame animation for the root bone by rotating it clockwise around the cube center by 360°:

• keyframe 1 rotation 0°
  • keyframe 2 rotation 90°
  • keyframe 3 rotation 180°
  • keyframe 4 rotation 270°
  • keyframe 5 rotation 360°

For Collada

• Export your cube including the 5 key frames of the animation as collada file (.dae) if your tool supports that. And import it back into your program. Can it be imported back without errors?
  • Report any deviations from the original in a comment to this page (see bottom of page)
  • Attach the .dae file here if possible or drop it on google drive or similar and post the link here.
For FBX
  • Export your cube including the 5 key frames of the animation as fbx file (.fbx) if your tool supports that. And import it back into your program. Can it be imported back without errors?
  • Report any deviations from the original in a comment to this page (see bottom of page)
  • Attach the .fbx file here if possible or drop it on google drive or similar and post the link here.

Thanks for your support!