Girl

Hello!
It’s my first finished project devoted to sculpting and hair creating. I will be satisfied if you leave feedback and critiques.

Pretty cool! Is the skin texture (bumps) sculpted as well? How does it look super close vs. distant?

I think that the biggest weakness right now is in the hairline. It may need some extra hair density at the front in order to prevent the receding hairline look (unless that was what you were going for.)

nice girl Thanksss for showing.

Thank you for your comment! Skin was sculpted with inflate brush (with alpha) on higher subdivision layer and then I baked it to normal map. It does look not enough good on super close distance. I need more experience to sculpt skin details.
About hair… Yes, hair is the main problem of this artwork… I think, that I should do rework :slight_smile:

No, it’s very good, most people probably wouldn’t even try to sculpt details like that. It’s just hard–maybe impossible, I’ve never seen it done-- to get something that provides sufficient texture at a distance without looking wrong up close.

The hair on the top image looks great. The eyelashes look hardcore though, but that’s hair too. She looks really good though.