Gear System Animation Won't Move at a Constant Speed

I’ve got a moderately complicated rig involving six bones that I intend to have rotating almost entirely on their local Y axis. This should be a constant rate, I’ve gone into the graph editor, made the Y and W rotation graphs entirely linear, as those are the only two that aren’t flat lines after setting up keyframes. And yet, somehow, whenever I try the animation, each keyframe seems to speed up the animation, which quickly slows down until it hits the next keyframe…
I’ve tried everything I can think of, but for either it’s a setting I don’t even know exists, or there’s something I fundamentally don’t understand…
The file is attached, please, any help would be immensely appreciated!

Okay, so, it seems that the graph is just a bit weird with rotation, as perfectly smooth, circular turning is a Sine Wave, not a straight line…

Attachments

601_01.blend (3.94 MB)

Okay, so, it seems that the graph is just a bit weird with rotation, as perfectly smooth, circular turning is a Sine Wave, not a straight line…

Hey; No thats not it. It is not a straight line because your ‘Key Frame Handles’ are set to ‘Bezier’ which causes the animation to speed up and slow down. Change them to ‘Linear’ and that will keep it at a constant speed. Also since your gears are only going to rotate on 1 axis, change your rotation mode to ‘YXZ’ or ‘YZX’ since ‘Y’ is your rotation axis - no need to use ‘Quaternion’ mode. You have also started your first ‘Key Frames’ on ‘Frame’ 0, unless you did that intentionally.