Good beginner project for Sculpt Mode?

My first time using Blender’s Sculpt Mode I tried making an Overwatch Reaper Mask

I learned a lot and even got into retopologizing while using the grease pencil
My second sculpt was a dog head. This was way harder and I don’t even really know how much I improved but it was fun. I didn’t get into retopologizing this head but maybe I will later.

I feel like I need to give myself a good project. Can someone recommend a good subject to sculpt where I can get some good practice in a variety of areas? I suppose I could make a robot or android, because then I’d have practice for organic modeling but then adding in hard surface stuff for the cyborg parts. Just curious to hear anyone’s advice. Thanks in advance!

I practised sculpting at first with landscapes. Maybe you could try that if you are into it- plus, this can help with learning the different brush types and any other sculpting settings.

Random idea you might want to try is sculpting melted butter. That was just something that I once sculpted.

True! Maybe a tree stump where I focus on the roots of the tree…
Thanks for the idea!
Melted butter could be an excellent idea, starting with an elongated cube…haha! Much appreciated!