[Rev-share] ISO Graphic artist(s) for indie game projects

Hey, I’m an indie game-dev enthusiast looking to meet graphic artists to collaborate on game projects made in Unity3D. I’ve been using Unity since 2012, and blender since about 2007.

On a few projects I’ve tried doing everything myself, and I continue to find that creating “quality” art assets takes me so much longer than coding or designing game systems.

I figure there are others out there in a similar situation, looking to get their start making art for games.

Hopefully we can connect and help each other craft a fun portfolio piece together and develop an ongoing friendship/partnership creating games together.

Some of my biggest influences are: Path of Exile, Diablo I && II, Final Fantasy 6, Chrono Trigger, Zelda: A Link to the Past, Phantasy Star 4, Shining Force II, and Secret of Mana.

There are just too many to list, but I think those few might give enough of an idea of the style of games I’m interested in (making).

I can’t pay, but I imagine any revenue generated from the project would be divided equally among all contributors.

Thanks for reading :slight_smile: