Characters hair shows my characters UV's instead of solid blue color I'm attaching

Hello guys I’m making a character based on the book “Learning Blender Second Edition” and I’m on the stage where I need to put materials on my characters hair, eyebrows and eyes (Just simple material without any textures). Well I did it, but on rendered preview (Blender Render) I see that my characters hair, eyebrows and eyes objects has characters UV’s attached… This is so weird… I think I made a mess somewhere and I just cannot understand what’s happening, because I’m new to Blender program and I don’t know how the system works… One guy (Mr Zak) in Stack Exchange told me that it’s something might be connected with Blender Internal that it’s showing some image attached or something I don’t know guys… I attached image for you guys, I hope it will help a lot. I just want to put a material with blue color to characters hair and eyebrows and that’s it… Where the hell comes those UV’s on them I don’t have any clue… :confused: Please help guys!

Based on the screenshot you haven’t done that, because eyebrows are selected and the material slots are empty.

UV’s are texture coordinates, part of object data which is mesh in this case.

Without a material it’s not. Textured viewport shading is set to use glsl which would also show material assigned image textures, which it doesn’t. It’s also redundant to set it to use glsl as material viewport shading does the same thing.

What it could be is overlapping geometry. In this case that geometry would be in a separate object. That’s the only guess I can give based on what I’m seeing.

It doesn’t. Images are for your benefit to help you explain something. A .blend file you’ve prepared for upload, possibly reducing it and re-checking that it contains the problem, would be helpful for others to troubleshoot the problem and using it for screenshots when they answer. Paragraphs in your text would be helpful when quoting.

Check your World settings. Delete texture you find there. I hope this will solve issue.
http://pasteall.org/pic/39e6291a56490ea3519bf06f7b73fef0