Guy

Hi,

I made this face to study Cycles a little more… The sculpt was made in ZBrush and all other things in Blender… lots of fun doing it :slight_smile:

Attachments

2 Likes

Wow. Amazing. The skin is amazing. Everything is amazing. The only crit I would give is that the forehead might be a bit too short but that’s just an opinion. Not really a crit. Either way I just had to photoshop it a bit to show you what I mean. I did a lens correction thing and some warmer colors just for fun:

2 Likes

Blimey! who wants to get on the wrong side of this guy!

Great character study with enough facial idiosyncrasies to make him feel like a real person.

Wow, that is stunning. Technically flawless, at least as far as I can tell, with a lot of imagination showing through. I love that facial expression.

BigBlend: Thank you for comment and opinion! love the color scheme you put there :slight_smile: better than mine lol

Tarnyloo73: Thank you! :wink:

bandages: Thanks for kind words :slight_smile:

Hello,

nice job. I agree with the warmer proposal. As a (very) tatooed man myself, I would suggest to make his tattoo a little bit less black. Maybe a little dark blue or less contrasted. Add maybe some very soft differences to get the not-so-perfect render of a tattoo (but maybe it is just mines :)).

Congrats !

I see you got some fur going all around the character, you used the particle system for this? Real nice work!

ookka : Thanks for comment :slight_smile: yes I agree with you about the tattoo color but I don’t know if I’ll render again this image… next time I’ll pay attention to this detail :slight_smile: Thanks again

That´s outstanding!

YanSculpts : I apologize for the late reply Yan! For some reason only now I can see your comment. Yes I used the particle system for that, just got a vertex group by painting an area then used particle system. Thank you so much, your work is awesome!

leandrooliveira: Thanks Leandro! Valeu :slight_smile:

Wow! Very impressive!
Thanks for sharing.

His skin is tremendous.

This is amazing! Wish I could be as good as you…

Lazzo , FXR , sus_unn : Thank you for comment!

Hey, congratulations for this excellent work. Well done, man!

Love the Blender earrings. :slight_smile:
Really nice model and materials. I love his eyes and worn/old forehead. Wow, you’v done a really good job here. The only thing which ruins the image is his tattoos. They are too crisp and “black” and really stand out from the rest of the image. Good job over all.

Very very good work on all those hairs. very cool looking render. very realistic.
For me the wrinkles above the eyebrows are a little too much :stuck_out_tongue: