Exporting Object from Blender to Unity

Hello there, I am new to Unity and new to Blender. I’ve followed some tutorials on creating textured objects in Blender for exporting into Unity, and I don’t know if I am missing a step, or what, but every time I try to export the object, it just shows up as a Cube with the default texture. Here is a screenshot of what I’ve done in Blender.

You are showing a screenshot from blender that gives us no information about the problem you have. As far as i can see and tell you there is no uv mapping baked to that model that unity undersands. it looks good but needs some simple steps to tell unity how you model should look like in terms of uv mapping and shading stuff. In unity you should figure out how that baked materials work. it is a bit different from blender. read and learn about that pbr textures.

in unity, go to project panel, create new material, call it “red cube material”. then drag the material onto the mesh object cube in your scene. then load the texture image into your unity assets folder, and drag it onto the albedo square in the “red cube material” inspector. dont change the shader, and dont try to use imported materials.