Free music for your animation

Hi folks. I am looking for a short animation I can use to compose some music for and then host on my music website in my portfolio section. I am open to pretty much anything so get in touch. Thank you
Gary

thanks Can you do Flute also, i like it.

Flute yes, in fact I can do pretty much any sound. :slight_smile: Many years ago I was full time in the music business and did some productions for videos etc as well as many other forms of music production work. I took a break from music for a few years and now I am returning to it and really need to update my catalogue hence my offer here.

Moved from “Jobs > Volunteer Work” to “Misc: > Off-topic Chat”

This is phrased as a work offer, but it really seems a lot more like an offer of music services for anyone who already has work done.

Hi GaryNorthants
can u make a flute song like sun rising feel, i will need it for my future upcomg comic series.

i like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJbcn_0repY

Hi Patricia, Thanks for your interest. If it is just a solo flute that you want then I could use a standard classical piece and you can edit what you need. To really be able to do something properly for you I would need to see the visuals and then begin composing and arranging something to enhance that along with it being timed to the action. I will come up with something simple and solo for you tomorrow and upload it for you
Gary

Thanks. Many Many Thanks.

Here you go, just cut the parts you want to use. Hopefully it is what you want
Gary

Thanks.Its too long, i will edit it with audacity. Thanks for sharing.

You’re welcome :slight_smile: