Looking for artist to model a sculpture concept piece

Hi,

I have attached an image, very bad image, of a piece of sculpture. I have a client who wants a sculpture of a girl who looks as if she is being blown by the wind. So the dress and hair would be lightly wind blown.

This is beyond my expertise. If interested, PM a time frame and estimated fee. Or if anyone has one already modeled, and is what I am looking for that I can purchase, even better. I have been looking but have not found one yet.

Thanks

sent you a PM please take a look.

Thank you for everyone who submitted their portfolio. I am looking through them all. I am still waiting for better photographs of the sculpture to mimic. My client has not specified when I might get them. So I am no longer looking for an artist as I have received quite a few to select from now.

Thanks

Let me get this straight; you took on a “client” knowing full well you didn’t have the expertise to complete the job and now you expect everyone else to do the work FOR YOU?

Just wondering.

Dude! No. This is one of my long outstanding clients. I do architectural visualization…Check out my web page. They asked me if I could get a custom 3D model of this sculpture. I can do it but not in the time frame they need it in. I have modeled cars and a dragon. I know if I put myself to the test I could do it. I have been doing this for many years. But sculpture is not my focus. I have to model all the architectural spaces. The sculpture is a just one piece to go into it. I don’t want or have the time to model that myself. I am paying as well so no one is doing the work FOR ME! It is a job opportunity!

PM sent please take a look.

O I C, just seemed a little weird to me is all.

I want to thank all of you that submitted your credentials for the modeling job. I have selected and am already working an individual. So this job is closed.

Thanks,

Aaron