House Render

Hi, here another interior render in Blender Cycles, Krita and Darktable. Design by Alexey Sushkov.

3 Likes

1 Like

End final image

1 Like

Great work!

Thanks man!

Floki this is really well done! Amazing renders

Nice work, can you post the lighting and render settings? Those wall seems very clean with no splotches.

Thanks! Here pic with settings. Walls at first was with splotches, but the customer asked to make cleaner walls. And in final image walls material is the simple diffuse shader…

Thanks! glad to hear that!

As always eastern European people making amazing work !!!

Nice renders.
But your light path settings are just freak’n nightmare to get a slowest interior rendering possible.
Also do check the simplify sections, the trick with AO bounces for inderect rays might be usefull aswell.

Thanks! Glad to hear that =)

Such settings were rendered not very long (a couple of hours on the picture), and additional light bounces gave more pure dark areas. I know about simplification, sometimes I use it, but in this case it gave too dark shadows in the corners and darker glass, and the difference in the render speed was around 15%. So I decided to give it up.

Really terrific work. In my classes here in the US I often use South American or Eurasia work examples and always also a great example to show what one can do with Blender instead of the USA focus on Maya and Max…

One thing I noticed and might change:
First image vertical column with the watch, I think the reflection is too strong and perfect making it look like a solid plastic block without any structural details.

Looks really nice!

These are great renders. Thanks for posting them up!

I would love to know how you made this lighting. It’s so bright and clean for a Cycles interior.

Wow, I wish I had as much talent in my entire body as you do in just your mouse fingers.

wow that must really take you like forever
how much samples did you use for this ?

Thanks!

HDRI lighting with portals and adding some extra light planes in windows for faster render.

2500-3500 samples for different images, it takes about 2-3 hours for 1 image on GPU+CPU (hybrid) render.